Friday, April 17, 2009

...MY SUMMER BREAK BEGINS

SUMMER Pictures, Images and Photos

Six weeks left until...
One hundred eighty classes left to teach until...
Fifteen ten-page research papers left to grade before...
Twenty-six expository papers to grade before...
One hundred fifteen paraphrased, translated Shakespearean monologue recitations to listen to and grade before...
Nineteen literary analyses to grade before...
One hundred ten Missouri State End of Course Exams to proctor before...
Three finals to create before...
One hundred fifteen English II finals to grade before...
Twenty-six English IV finals to grade before...
Nineteen Senior Composition finals to grade before...
Two Shakespearean plays to teach to three very different levels of students before...
I can't wait until...

4 comments:

mgstone10 said...

Wow is that all...lol, hope that time passes before you know it and that you are finally on your way to a break!

Anonymous said...

Oy, I remember that feeling sooo well. At this point it felt for me as though the grading and test creation tasks I needed to do were too big to possibly get finished before the end of the year. Last year (when I was in full procrastination mode because I wasn't coming back...Lucy was on the way) I was grading essays at my desk while students were taking their finals! Let me just say it's not the most productive thing because I had to look up every minute to deter cheaters. Anyhow, I hope it all goes quickly and easily for you, considering. :)

Jennifer Wempe said...

AMEN! 30 school days left with kids... +2 with NONE! 2 more rotations of three weeks each = 2 more units of study. At least 1000 more hugs (watch out for the lice), 75+ requests to tie shoes and at least 2 more teeth lost in my class!

GINA and KEV said...

One more research paper graded and six classes done. I'm now down to 14 research papers and 174 classes left to teach.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com